Defense Health Agency (DHA) Digital Healthcare Experience
Defense Healthcare Management Systems Modernization (DHMSM) Program
- Implemented the $4.4 million Military Health Systems Genesis (Cerner Electronic Medical Records) program. Led complex client engagements, including strategy meetings, policy briefings and acquisitions.
- Developed data driven strategies and drove the development of tools and solutions to address complex client issues to integrate multiple platforms. Provided insights to technology benefits to create better patient workflows.
- Governed project plans, resource projections, deployment, budgets and performance against targeted implementation timeframes, resource commitments and expenditures
Department of Defense U.S. Air Force Medical Operations Agency
- Managed a $1M DoD electronic Health Initiatives Program improving population health, eliminating clinical testing redundancy, and enhancing workflow in the clinic environment.
- Directed project managers to develop and implement telemedicine, web visits, secure messaging services, and mobile apps to support data analytics for improved population health.
- Oversaw multi-disciplinary population health project teams from implementation to sustainment, including the development of marketing and risk mitigation strategies.
- Developed appropriate policy issues to help set the agenda and anticipate future technology needs.
Ready to find out more about our government services?