Health and Human Services (HHS) Digital Healthcare Experience
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
“All of Us” Research Program for Precision Medicine
- Co-creation of the historic program through partnerships and engagement of under represented in biomedical research (UBR) communities
- Co-creation Data Browser work group: lead Community Partner Gateway Initiative partners on policy, and strategic planning to benefit hub researchers and enrollees; identify/elevate concerns that stigmatize UBR populations
- Provide recommendations to improve design, data consumption and participants’ trust
- Evangelize through engagements, blogs, and webinars to scale program/provide thought leadership
- Present at leadership meetings to amplify inclusion and access challenges for enrollees
- Participate in weekly, monthly, and quarterly planning/update meetings; submit monthly reports
- Focus on COVID-19 programming / Covid-19 Participant Experience (COPE Surveys) for enrollees
- Successes: Rooted in Research program has 225,000 views
- Pivot from physical to virtual conferences (using Zoom, YouTube, FaceBook and StreamYard)
Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology- Standards and Interoperability Framework Initiative
- Liaised with international experts to create groundbreaking policies to interpret and implement population health mandates, eliminating duplicate efforts by multiple organizations.
- Managed initiatives such as data provenance, structured data capture, data access framework, clinical quality framework and the prescription drug monitoring program.
- Managed a team of physicians and researchers to design Patient Centered Outcomes Research (PCORI) research.
Ready to find out more about our government services?