Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Digital Healthcare Experience
Veterans Affairs, Office of Information Technology
- Directed multidisciplinary teams in development of strategic plans supporting the Systems Development Life Cycle and healthcare interoperability for government and commercial healthcare.
- Collaborated with government officials on system architectural to develop, implement, evaluate and management the transition to a state-of-the-art electronic health record platform.
- Accomplished project management, planning and leadership.
- Forged relationships with senior executives and project managers to discuss new business opportunities in systems transformation. Positioned company to capture new business.
Veterans Administration Office of Information, Analytics and Governance
- Provided strategy for the $1.4M ICD-10 National Remediation contract
- Led critical path strategies, risk management, and operational analysis that enabled the project to stay within scope and budget.
- Forged relationships with client leadership. Acted as special adviser on regulatory changes to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), ONC HIT, Joint Commission, and Open Source Electronic Records Health Alliance. Business development, proposal writing and business capture.
Ready to find out more about our government services?