Commercial Digital Healthcare Services
Are you struggling to maximize your technology to embrace digital health?
Let us help you!
CW Health Consulting provides operational strategy, advisory and consulting services to meet the needs of the digital health industry and individuals.
Due to limited budgets many digital health organization (and individuals) do not have access to consulting, strategy or advisory services.
We provide flexible engagements with a holistic analytical approach. Our services are designed to focus on your unique business needs.
Our goal is to provide services to help you meet your goal of better patient care through technology enablement, better patient work flows and technology adoption!
- Executive level presence in leading large scale digital health transformations in matrixed environments including government, commercial hospitals and health systems (Dignity Health, Ascension Health, Carolinas Medical Center, Columbia University Medical Center etc.).
- Twelve years experience leading provider networks with the Health Information Management Systems Society (700,000 providers) in emerging technology to meet insurance reimbursement regulations, (Medicare Shared Saving Program, etc.), patient care needs and other goals.
- Strong client relationship management skills in establishing trust, communications, providing clarity, building use cases, roadmaps, implementation methodologies and technology adoption.
- Cross collaboration with teams to include, sales, pre-sales, marketing, engineers, and developers.
- Experience with multiple technology vendors to include Epic, Cerner, Salesforce, McKesson, Microsoft, Apple devices and others.
We provide a range of services to meet your needs!
- Gap Analysis
- Executive Stakeholder Interviews
- Industry Research
- Use Cases
- Technology Roadmaps
- Analysis of Alternatives
- Revenue Cycle
- Regulatory and Policy Analysis
- Frameworks & Methodologies
- EMR Implementation
- Big Data Analytics
- Population Health
- Value Based Care
Hospitals are vital in providing sick care but they are challenged with achieving quality clinical outcomes. Our services provide solutions to improve patient care work flows to meet these goals.
Clinics serve an important role in the continuity of care landscape. Both electronic medical records and big data are key technologies. Our services show you how to adopt technology to reach ROI.Learn More
Long Term Care Facilities
LTCFs play a unique role in providing extended care for those in need. Our comprehensive health services support this ecosystem and flush out gaps in services.Learn More